IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING KEEP AWAY FROM WATER DANGER–
to reduce the risk of electrocution:
1. Always unplug this appliance immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into the water. Unplug immediately.
WARNING– to reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped into water.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as bed or couch. Where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair and etc.
7. Never use it while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where spray products are being used.
10. Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only.
11. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
12. Never use the device in water or other liquids. Never use the device near a bathtub, shower, containers full of water, or any other damp place. Never use it with bare feet or when hands and feet are wet.
13. Do not place the hair straightener on plastic or any material sensitive to heat.
14. Do not touch the hair straightener when it is hot. Always be very careful not to burn yourself when styling.
15. Do not use the appliance for any other purpose than its intended use.
1. Never use this appliance near water.
2. This appliance is intended for household use only.
3. Plug the appliance into an appropriate electrical outlet.
4. Safety precautions, including, but not limited to those stated herein, should be observed at all times while the appliance is in use, especially if the appliance is used around children.
5. After plugging the appliance into an appropriate electrical outlet, switch the appliance to ON and a red LED light will appear. If the appliance is equipped with a temperature control knob, the desired temperature can be set.
6. DO NOT TOUCH the plates as they will be hot.
7. Place hair between the plates and press the handle tongs together to close the appliance, keeping the pressure on the hair between the plates. Slide the appliance away from the roots and toward the end of the hair, all while applying pressure on the hair between the plates. Repeat as desired.
8. After use, turn OFF the appliance and unplug the cord from the electrical outlet. Allow time for the appliance to cool before storing. Store the appliance in a dry and safe place out of the reach of children.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
1. To clean, use a soft damp cloth.
2. Make sure appliance is turned off and unplugged from the power source before cleaning.
3. Never use harsh chemicals to clean or wet the appliance.
The one (1) year limited warranty and the lifetime limited warranty do not cover any of the following conditions:
1. Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment, or neglect, including, but not limited to, damaged, cracked, chipped or otherwise broken plates(including ceramic), failure to reasonably maintain the appliance, forcing the appliance into a holder, dropping and unnecessarily or unreasonably keeping iron “ON” for long periods of time (as the unit heats up 10 seconds or less).
2. Unusual physical or electrical stress or power fluctuations, including, but not limited to, usage of an improper, inconsistent, unreliable or an otherwise wrong voltage supply.
3. Damage to the appliance caused by water or use of the appliance near water, or damage caused to the appliance by modification or repair of the appliance not made or authorized by ISO beauty.
4. Damage caused to the appliance by non –YULI LONDON or importer packaging or storage devices. (his is not an exhaustive list, and in no way limits YULI LONDON right to deny service under the above warranties for conditions not included on the list. Other exclusions may apply.
All limited warranties are disclaimed. This warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, whether oral or written, expressed or implied. YULI LONDON specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties as to the appliance or any other matter whatsoever. In particular, but without limitation,YULI LONDON specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement of third party rights or any other warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
This appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship.YULI LONDON will repair or replace (at our option) this appliance for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in materials or workmanship.This warranty gives you specific legal rights.You may have other rights that vary from these rights depending on where you live.
Upgrade to extra 3 years warranty-PROPLAN
To upgrade the ONE (1) year warranty to PROPLAN limited warranty, you MUST register this appliance online within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you fail to do so within 30 days of the date of purchase, and you still would like to upgrade your appliance to the lifetime limited warranty, simply register your appliance and pay a 15$ upgrade service charge. Please retain your original sales receipt and this brochure, as you will need them to register the appliance and to obtain service under these warranties.
for extra 2 year warranty, you will need to pay the shipping, handling and taxes of the origin country.
in matter avoiding any issues please make sure the policy is understood before usage of item.